Here are some books that are a very good read and will help you expand your personal growth and knowledge. There is lots of information out there and it can be challenging at times finding the right book or information that we are looking for or need at points in our life. Most of these books I have read and some have been recommended to me over the years. I hope that you will find at least one book that will help and guide you further along your spiritual and healing journey.
DON'T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality. When you are immune to the actions and opinions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
DON'T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. under any circumstance simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret."
An extract from "Wishes Fulfilled" by Wayne Dyer (And comes from Omram Miguel Ivanov from Bulgaria)
"The Creator has planted within every creature a fragment of himself, a spark, a spirit of the same nature as himself and thanks to this spirit every creature can become a creator. This means that instead of always waiting for their needs to be satisfied by external sources human beings can work inwardly by means of their thought, their will and their spirit to obtain the nourishing healing elements they need. This is why the teaching I bring you is of the spirit, of the the creator and not of matter."
An extract from - "The Hidden Teachings of Jesus" by Steve Johnson & Ricardo Fried AND "Why did Jesus Teach in Parables??" by Bill Johnson
"When reading the Bible did you ever wonder what happened during those missing 18 years. Jesus disappeared when he was 12 and returned when he was 30. During these missing years he went traveling through India, Nepal and Tibet, studying and teaching. Jesus was a Yogi. He had fully evolved his consciousness and became one of the greatest Yogis the world has ever know. "The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, loo here! or loo there! for, behold the kingdom of God is within" Jesus was telling the people to look inside of themselves.
In the Bible you will see reference to, seven lamps, seven seals, seven candlesticks, seven stars and seven churches. Jesus said, "The seven candlesticks which thou saweth are the seven churches" What do you do at a church, You worship. Jesus calls them candlesticks. The Yogis call them chakras. They are the same thing. Again Jesus was referring to going within.
Jesus has given us legal keys to unlocking mysteries and secrets. Jesus taught in parables which was deliberate. Parables are illustrations to hide truth. He intentionally hides truth from those who are not ready to obey it, so he doesn't automatically increase the responsibility. He
hides things FOR US not from us. He doesn't want to increase the accountability, the judgment on the people who are not ready to receive. He hides the truth in stories, so the hungry will get it. "It is the Glory of God to conceal a matter; It is the Glory of Kings to search out a matter"
We are all ONE, We are all GODS, We are all sparks of the DIVINE. We are all one with the Divine. Your mind and senses are creating this false paradigm that you are experiencing. The reality is that you are one with the Divine, right here, right now. The vibrations from your thoughts cause your consciousness to be entrapped by the body. Our true nature = Love, Peace, Bliss When we achieve this, most people think, it is because they have satisfied one of their desires. It is in fact your true self shining through, which your body consciousness normally blocks."
WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE.
'My Stroke of Insight'
The above link is about an amazing and fascinating! TEDx Talk by Brain Scientist Jill Bolte Taylor called 'My stroke of insight'
She became interested in studying the brain because she has a brother who has been diagnosed with a brain disorder. She herself had a massive stroke and lost all her functions one by one. This she felt, has given her an unique opportunity to study the brain from the inside out. Furthermore, it has given her an insight into how we are all energy beings connected to one another through the consciousness of our right hemispheres as one human family.
'The Kindness Approach'
This is such an inspirational Podcast to watch! Nick Yarris talks about how he was wrongly convicted of a crime and put on Death Row for 23 years.
He educated himself whilst in prison, reading more than 9000 books. He taught himself to become a kinder, calmer, wiser and more loving person during this time by going within. He talks about 'Neuroplasticity' which is the healing of the brain by ritual practices of kindness. The kinder that you speak to yourself, the kinder that you treat others, the more your brain grows a reward system for it and you suddenly become beautiful! He has written a book called 'Seven Days to Live'. He has also produced a documentary called 'The Fear of 13', which is brilliant. Nick is the sole narrator of his documentary and an amazing storyteller. He uses so much detail, gentleness and kindness whilst doing so. It is well worth watching. He is writing another book called 'The Kindness Approach'. What an amazing person! He uses a famous quote during this interview.
This another brilliant video about Etymology made by 'Cullen Smith/Lifting the Veil', where he explains fascinatingly how all languages have the same roots back in the Ancient Traditions.
Cullen explains, "These words are 'Homophones' which comes from the 'Phony Phoenicians Phonetics of Phonics' and how words sound. That is where the magic comes in he explains. If we don't see the connections and we are lost in the 'Scholarly Dictionary' rather than the 'Esoteric Dictionaries' that hide the true meanings in the way it sounds, so we will pass it off as just coincidence and will not look deeper as to where these words come from or what they actually mean." He adds a brilliant quote
'THE CELESTINE PROPHECY' BY JAMES REDFIELD
THE NINE INSIGHTS
1) We are discovering that we live in a deeply mysterious world, full of sudden coincidences and synchronistic encounters that seem destined
2) As more of us awaken to this mystery we will create a completely new worldview - redefining the universe as energetic and sacred
3) We will discover that everything around us, all matter, consists of and stems from a divine energy that we are beginning to see and understand
4) From this perspective, we can see that humans have always felt insecure and disconnected from this sacred source, and have tried to take energy by dominating each other. This struggle is responsible for all the human conflict
5) The only solution is to cultivate a personal reconnection with the divine, a mystical transformation that fills us with unlimited energy and love, extends our perception of beauty, and lifts us into a Higher-Self awareness
6) In this awareness, we can release our own pattern of controlling and discover a specific truth, a mission, we are here to share that helps evolve humanity toward this new level of reality
7) In pursuit of this mission, we can discover an inner intuition that shows us where to go and what to do, and if we make only positive interpretations, brings flow of coincidences that opens the doors for our mission to unfold.
8) When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow, always giving energy to the higher-self of everyone we meet, we will build up a new culture where our bodies evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception.
9) In this way, we participate in the long journey of evolution from the Big Bang to Life's ultimate goal: to energise our bodies, generation by generation, until we walk into a heaven we can finally see
An extract from 'THE SEAT OF THE SOUL' BY GARY ZUKAV
"We believe that we are conscious and that the Universe is not. We think and act as though our existence as living forces in the Universe will end with this lifetime, and that we are responsible neither to others nor to the Universe.
It is not possible for a reverent person to exploit his or her friends, co-workers, city, nation, or planet. It is not possible for a reverent species to create caste systems, child labour, nerve gas or nuclear weapons. Therefore it is not possible for a reverent person, or a reverent species, to accumulate the type of karma that such activities create.
Why is this? What is reverence?
Reverence is engaging in a form and a depth of contact with life that is well beyond the shell of form and into essence. Reverence is contact with the essence of each thing and person and plant and bird and animal. It is contact with the interior of its beingness.
Even if you cannot sense the interior, it is enough to know that the form, the shell, is merely an outer layer, and that underneath it the true power and essence of who a person is, or what a thing is, is present. That is what is honoured in reverence.
Reverence is an attitude of honouring life. You do not have to be authentically empowered to be gentle with life or to love life. Reverence is also simply the experience of accepting that all life is, in and of itself, of value."
An extract from 'THE SEAT OF THE SOUL' BY GARY ZUKAV
"The central perception of the multisensory human is that he or she is not alone. The multisensory human does not need to rely solely upon his or her own perceptions and interpretations of events for guidance, because he or she is in conscious communication with other, more advanced intelligences.
This does not mean that the multisensory human is relieved thereby from choosing, in each instant, the course of his or her life, but it does mean that the multisensory human has conscious access to compassionate and impersonal help in the analysis of his or her possible choices, their probable consequences, and in the exploration of the different parts of himself or herself.
The five sensory human is not alone either, but the five sensory human is not aware of the assistance that is continually being given to him or her, and therefore, cannot draw upon the assistance consciously.
The five sensory human must learn primarily through his or her physical experiences, and this learning takes longer because lessons that are learned in this way must come through the density of physical matter.
A person that needs to learn the lesson of trust, for example, will experience distrust of others. The distrust will create misunderstandings, and these will lead to tensions and unpleasant experiences.
A five sensory human will continue to experience the unpleasantnesses that results from his or her distrust of others until, in this lifetime or another, he or she realises through interactions with others the source of these unpleasantnesses and takes steps to change it."
Ancient Wisdom - 'THE TEN DA' - THE TEN QUALITIES OF ALL LIFE
All Ten of these qualities carries the highest wisdom and intelligence
1) DA AI - Greatest Love - Love melts all blockages and transforms all life
2) DA KUAN SHU - Greatest Forgiveness - I forgive you - you forgive me brings LOVE, PEACE, HARMONY
3) DA CI BEI - Greatest Compassion - Compassion boosts energy, stamina, vitality and immunity
4) DA GUANG MING - Greatest Light - Light heals, rejuvenates, transforms relationships and finances
5) DA QIAN BE - Greatest Humility - Humility is the key for progress
6) DA HE XIE - Greatest Harmony - Harmony is the key for success
7) DA GAN EN - Greatest Gratitude - Appreciate the Heavens, our wonderful Earth, your employees, teamwork. Very important in spiritual growth
8) DA CHANG SHENG - Greatest Flourishing - Our service, our business, our human life, our spiritual journey can all go flourishing
9) DA FU WU - Greatest Service - The Purpose of Life is to serve
10) DA YUAN MAN - Greatest Enlightenment - Our spiritual journey to reach heaven, to reach a higher position. To reach the Saint Layer is to become a better servant to help humanity.